There are several ways to identify it.
It appears that seeing a plastic surgeon is getting more and more common these days. You can get procedures like Botox, lip fillers, or tear duct therapy, to name a few. At times, they may go unnoticed, and individuals are only aware of them if they are aware that the other person has received treatment. Still, there are unquestionably distinguishable markers that indicate whether or not someone has had treatment.
Subtle alteration is the finest course of therapy at the plastic surgeon. A change that makes people say you merely seem young for your age rather than “oh, that person has made some adjustments.” We provide you with a few instances of what plastic surgery frequently reveals.
- A “pulled look” is the most typical characteristic that helps identify a cosmetic treatment.
- Those who have undergone traditional facelifts will notice this the most.
- Bald patches in the temples, drawn-out earlobes, noticeable scars at the front of the face rather than the ears, broad, darkened scars, and pliable lips are indicators of this.
- All of these are telltale indicators of a “old” facelift. The shape of the face, so to say, no longer looks natural.
- The so-called “pixie ear” is another remarkable characteristic.
- An earlobe is normally round, but in those cases where plastic surgery did not proceed as planned, the earlobe is no longer round.
- An extended earlobe is similar to a so-called “pixie ear.” This is the earlobe that resulted from pulling following a facelift.
- This is due to the fact that the facelift is only affixed to the skin and not the ear cartilage. The earlobes pull downward as a result of this.
- Let’s take a quick break from the face and discuss breast implants in relation to the third abnormality.
- Because problems can still arise with breast implants, and it is always obvious when someone has undergone breast augmentation surgery.
- Wrinkles on the side of the breasts that appear when a lady bends over are one feature. This results from implant wrinkling, which is exacerbated by saline implants in particular.
- Breasts may appear “hard” as well. Hugging someone who feels like they have two melons on their chest could indicate that she has capsular contracture, an excessive amount of scar tissue surrounding breast implants. The breasts feel rigid as a result.
- You can see the plastic surgeon not just for breast augmentations and facelifts, but also for tummy tucks.
- An obvious circular scar may surround umbilical cords that are excessively round, small, or tight as a result of improperly performed stomach tuck surgery. As a result, your belly button has an unusual shape that is obvious.
- A stomach tuck can sometimes result in a lattice belly. This is particularly noticeable in male liposuction patients.
- This gives their abdomen an almost waffle-like appearance. There are several reasons for this.
- For one thing, the anatomical structures are fascial ligaments inserted into the skin, and these are seldom symmetrical.
- You develop a waffle belly when a surgeon deviates from the normal line and performs an excessively symmetrical procedure.
- It can also be likened to a tiny beer belly that develops six-pack lines out of nowhere.